Doctors & Staff
Meet Dr. Peters and his highly trained staff to see why they make Peters Family Eyecare the leading eyecare provider in northwest Ohio.
Dr. Randy L. Peters
Dr. Peters graduated from the Illinois College of Optometry in 1994, where he received many awards and honors, including the Contact Lens Excellence Award and the Bausch and Lomb Practice Management Award. He has been practicing optometry for over 20 years. He and his wife, Diane, moved to Bryan in 1996, when he opened Peters Family Eyecare.
Dr. Peters specializes in providing comprehensive eyecare, contact lens evaluations, and the treatment and management of ocular disease. He has received specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of eye diseases, including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, etc. In addition, he has made it is his mission to utilize numerous advancements in optical technology which enable him to examine your eye health and vision in the most state-of-the-art manner possible in today’s world. He is also recognized for his commitment to providing the highest level of patient care in the treatment and management of Dry Eye Syndrome.
Dr. Peters has three children, Travis, Drew, and Taylor. He and his wife have been actively involved in the Bryan community and its many organizations over the years, including the United Way of Williams County, Bryan Rotary Club, Bryan Civic League, Bryan Athletic Boosters, YMCA, etc. Dr. Peters and his family attends New Hope Community Church.
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association
- Williams County Chamber of Commerce
- Optometry Giving Sight
- Ohio Realeyes Initiative
- Check Yearly See Clearly Campaign
- Y.M.C.A. Strong Kids Campaign
“I believe that my patients are very special and treat them as if they were a part of my family.” -Dr. Peters
Trish – Office Manager
Trish has worked at Peters Family Eyecare since July 2009. She is our Office Manager and handles a broad range of tasks and responsibilities here at PFE. She was raised in Maryland but currently lives in Bryan. She has three children – 2 daughters and 1 son. She enjoys gardening and baking, and occasionally we are lucky enough to be treated to her delicious baked goods!
Andrea – Front Desk/Marketing Coordinator
Andrea joined the team at Peters Family Eyecare in April of 2014 as our Front Desk and Marketing Coordinator. She is from Edgerton and loves spending time at home with her daughters and husband. Andrea is a huge Buckeye fan and loves all sports. She also enjoys being outdoors, hunting, canoeing, and playing volleyball.
Shawna – Optometric Assistant/Scribe/Dry Eye Technician
Shawna joined our staff as an Optometric Assistant and Scribe. She lives in Defiance with her husband, and is the proud mother of three children – two daughters and one son. Shawna enjoys shopping, spending time with her family and friends, and traveling to new places.
Stephanie – Licensed Optician
Stephanie is also one of our Licensed Opticians and has been at Peters Family Eyecare since 2006. She is certified nationally in opticianary and is licensed by the State of Ohio. She was born and raised in Bryan and has three children – 2 daughters and a son. She currently lives in Edgerton with her husband and children. In her free time Stephanie loves to travel and support her husband in his racing career! She also loves baseball!
Erin – Billing/Insurance Coordinator
Erin joined our staff in August of 2015. She is our Billing and Insurance Coordinator. She is from the Bryan area, and spends most of her free time with her husband and dog! Erin loves photography, riding motorcycles with her husband, and spending time with her family and friends.
Why choose PFE?
“What sets our practice apart are the extra steps taken by my staff and I to ensure that our patients have a comfortable, pleasant and memorable experience.” – Dr. Peters
- Dr. Peters thoroughly examines your eyes for changes in vision and eye health
- Dr. Peters prescribes personalized eyeglasses and contact lenses
- We provide a selection of over 1200 designer & value frames
- We offer ALL of the latest lens technology & options available
- We include a microfiber cloth and lens cleaner spray with your new glasses
- Any adjustments on glasses and/or nosepad replacements: FREE OF CHARGE!
- Dr. Peters provides fitting and follow up care for contact lens wearers
- Dr. Peters offers same day emergency services for injuries of the eye
- Dr. Peters treats various diseases or infections of the eye
- We are an Accredited Dry Eye Center of Excellence
- Dr. Peters provides pre-operative and post-operative care for LASIK and cataract surgeries
- We offer a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on ALL of our products
- We supply the BEST patient care & services in the area: YOU are our #1 priority!
- We include a 1-2 year warranty on frames and lenses